Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bombers Welcome Back Players and the Penalty Box


The Bombers welcomed back some needed skill when Neil and Big G returned from parts unknown. The Bombers were also welcomed back to the penalty box, being accessed with 32 penalty minutes on the evening.

Reacting to his 10 minute misconduct penalty which effectively ending his evening, Bomber winger Tony D'anna commented "He (the ref) told me not to say another word- I said I wouldn't. I guess I should have looked at the fine print when I agreed to his demands."

When the Bomber captain called a timeout to question the D'anna infraction, he was promptly shown the door. "Guys were cross checking each other all night on both teams and we get tossed for our soft spoken nature." noted #0.

But boy did they look good-the Bombers choosing to don their new Charity Hockey Classic jerseys. "Wow, sharp" said Rich Moss.

So the win streak was stopped at one and the Bombers need to find their stride with only one game remaining before their epic matchup with the Devil Alumni on Saturday March 20th.


Bomber Box Score:

Goals:

Simpson (1)

Assists:

Rosenberg

No comments: